Pages

Sunday 24 March 2013

Huxtaburger

106 Smith Street
Collingwood, VIC 3066
03 9417 6328
www.huxtaburger.com.au
WHO haven't been to this burger joint? I assume 7 out of 10 foodies have paid their visits as Huxtaburger has been listed in the "Talk of the Town" of Urbanspoon for more than a year. This was not my first visit too because I couldn't resist the hype :p

Their menu is really simple, Huxtaburger and its variations plus a tofu burger which I think is new because there was still no vegetarian options when I came. 

Huxtaburger is built up with beef pattie, mustard, mayo, ketchup, tomato, cheese, lettuce and pickles. 
A really guilty burger I'd say with its oiliness and juiciness of pattie. I really like their brioche bun, super soft and crisp but it was not as sweet as before, a bit burnt this time. 
HUXTABURGER - $8.5
Denise is basically Huxtaburger plus jalapeno and sriracha mayo. It was written as the hot one, but Fabian said it was not.  
DENISE - $9.5
I had warned Ricky and Brian about the small portions so they decided to order THEO burger which has double pattie, double cheese, bacon and bbq sauce. The picture might not portray the truth but it was actually big, more oily and more guilty I guess.  
THEO - $11.5
Service was average, they helped 6 of us with our tables and did not forget our water like some places do but the waiting time for food was quite long which shouldn't be for a more take-away place.

FOOD : 4  SERVICE  : 3

Coming back? More likely yes until I find another place with sweeter buns and better overall. 
Huxtaburger on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment